Head of Process Management, Consumer Goods Industry
- Mrs. Reitz supported us as expert in the integration of E2E processes in our biggest transformation program to implement and roll out a globally harmonized and standardized supply chain to 29 countries. as an expert in the integration of E2E processes and procedures in finance, accounting and controlling...
With her practical experience, her eye for the essentials and overarching knowledge about logistics processes and the associated value flows and their mapping in SAP, Mrs. Reitz has driven the topics forward and always achieved a common consensus with outstanding, practice-oriented solutions between the various stakeholder groups. What had an extremely positive effect on the acceptance of the program, the mindset, the quality and the performance of the stakeholders.
Mrs. Reitz has competently, thoroughly and clearly prepared decisions and successfully called on all stakeholder groups. Mrs. Reitz combines wide business as well as technical know-how with professional project management. A mixture you rarely meet. Mrs. Reitz is a guarantee for sustainable success in every respect."
Global Process Owner Controlling, Consumer Goods Industry
- "With Mrs. Reitz, we have gained a first-class process and integration consultant and didactic facilitator of complex business and technical issues for our largest transformation program for global standardization and the global rollout of a harmonized supply chain...
She analyzed and communicated the principles of our strategic business and financial governance model and its impact on reporting structures, value flows, procedure and processes in finance, accounting and controlling in a very clear and understandable way in their prepared materials for worldwide communication in the rollout and project phases. Their materials have already been well received in 4 project phases with 29 different countries and more than 2400 users. With her high technical competence, strong technical knowledge combined with her structured, methodical, independent, professional approach and project management competence, she was a valuable support and relief for the entire project organization in finance, accounting and controlling. She has acquired the necessary knowledge for her task by analyzing the technical settings and processes in the template system and studying existing documents, without having to rely heavily on process and IT experts. In their regular status reports, they pointed out clearly and transparently if there was a need for a decision. I was always able to provide information to the Steering Committee and was able to concentrate on the management and management of other work packages.
Global Process Owner A2R, Pharmaceutical Industry
- "Mrs. Reitz has a profound and professional knowledge in project management and business processes in the manufactoring industriy and their implementation within SAP and delivers high quality in the development of holistic and sustaninable solutions."
Head of Applications Accounting and HR, Food Industry
- "Mrs. Reitz supported us in several development and roll-out projects in the return of modification and the optimization of business solutions in production and sales controlling.
We now have extremely stable, flexible and low-maintenance solutions. The roll-out of the solutions in various national companies and at our parent company went smoothly. Ms. Reitz was responsible for the solution conception and the economical realization of controlling processes for variance calculation and recalculation, the product costing and the calculation and settlement of incidental material costs. Ms. Reitz works in a team-oriented, constructive and conscientious manner. It is reliable and combines a high professional, technical and methodical competence. We thank Mrs. Reitz for the pleasant and constructive cooperation and the professional support. We are happy to recommend Mrs. Reitz as a competent and dedicated consultant "..
Controller, Food Industry
- "We can now create our monthly statements more quickly and provide relevant data for management earlier. Operational data for budgeting as well as standard and transfer pricing can now be easily evaluated with less effort and extracted for further preparation for the management reporting system..
Harmonization work is reduced to a minimum. The new solutions work reliably and provide reliable information from the operational processes. Due to the excellent technical preparation of Mrs. Reitz, we were considerably relieved and were able to hand in the acceptance of the supporting solutions smoothly and quickly with little effort. Ms. Reitz also provided fast and competent support for operational problems during ongoing operations. She is extremely helpful and likes to pass on her knowledge. ".
Vice President Operations, Consulting Company
- "Mrs. Reitz is an excellent consultant and manager who combines business knowledge with technological and methodological expertise in an outstanding way. In particular, as a process and architecture consultant based on SAP and as a project manager, Ms. Reitz has a great deal of experience and literally masters every problem. Therefore, I can only recommend Mrs. Reitz very well.
Head of Cost Accounting, Leasing Company
- "We would like to thank Mrs. Reitz for her dedication to the successful implementation of our new accounting software SAP R / 3 and the additional burdens of the past months, which are supported by you and your personal environment. We would like to express our personal thanks and our appreciation on behalf of Deutsche Leasing AG bring. "
Head of Controlling, Metal Industry
- "Mrs. Reitz supported us with the introduction of the system SAP / RK-S with her profound business knowledge and SAP knowledge very energetic and constructive. Especially for the intensive business consulting and this cooperative form of system-related know-how placement, we would like to thank Mrs. Reitz.
With the introduction of SAP / RK-S and RK-K, at the same time the existing legacy system was reworked and adapted to the current state of theoretical business administration.
One focus was on the conversion from a new surcharge and surcharge calculation to a causal method of cost allocation via direct activity allocation. In this context, AEG also introduced the machine hourly rate calculation. "